Prehistoric Paradise
Hello their. If your just browsing, that's fine. But if you came here specifically to join ASAP, click the designated link below.

Welcome to Prehistoric Paradise, a discussion forum where the main attractions ar the discussion of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis and other related games. Also parpte in the official forum RP's; Isla Sorna: New Blood and Jurassic Park: Isla Nublar!!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hey, everyone! Just alerting guests and posibly future members that their are currently two slots left to become a board moderator. And their are four slots left for becoming a board RP moderator. Fill 'em in before their all gone!!
Welcome, guests and members, to PREHISTORIC PARADISE. Inspired by the now late Operation Genesis Paradise, this forum id dedicated to all of the current stock of Jurassic Park games aside from the world-infamous JPOG. If your a fan of the Jurassic Park games, join today!!!
Members of the board, be interested in the official board RP's, Isla Sorna: New Blood and Jurassic Park: Isla Nublar!!! Currently, the Isla Nublar RP is in the works, and the Isla Sorna RP is operational as we speak. If your a fan of the Jurassic Park movies and novels, and like the idea of playing as a Jurassic Park dinosaur, join the RP's now!!

Share | 

Canon Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giganotosaurus
Advanced Tyrannosaurus
Advanced Tyrannosaurus

PostSubject: Canon Characters   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Since this RP is supposes to be set after the events of Jurassic Park ///, people are going to want teh Rex seen in San Diego, or the Spinosaurus in JP3, or the lead raptor from TLW, or the female raptor from JP3. Theirs going to be a big fight about who get's who, right? That's what this thread is for; applying for a canon character. Since Isla Nublar isnt in teh RP yet, we're down to Isla Sorna and the events of TLW and JP3. Apply fast, cuz their gonna go fast!!

To apply for a canon character, you have to fill out the character as usual with an application, but you ahve to have the following things:
1. Have at least 20 posts currently on the forum.
2. Promise you'll be active with the canon character.
3. Be at least 12 years of age.

And you have to fill out a writing sample; regardless if it's something like a Para or a Raptor. You need to prove yourself worthy to obtain this character. Let it begin!! People who are accepted with a canon character will have it marked here. This topic will be edited as we go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jplegacy.org/board/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 pm

I would like to take the Spinosaur in JP ///.

do i have to put in a character profile?
Back to top Go down
Giganotosaurus
Advanced Tyrannosaurus
Advanced Tyrannosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes, normally i'd have you make a writing sample, but all you need is a profile. But remember, great power comes great responsibility. So dont go out with your Spino on a rampage, karate-chopping and kicking Carcahrodontosaurs in the Rexticles. It can be revoked if you abuse the power of a super-predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Yep, I know.

I am from LtL you know so I know my way around an RP! Wink

Name: Mako
species: Spinosaurus
Length: 62 feet
Height: 20 feet (top of head), 28 feet (top of sail)
Weight: 10.5 tons
Coloration: Same as the movie. (Of course)
Territory: Delta and Compounds
Prey: Parasaurolophus is his favourite meal.
Bio: Matt fought the T-Rex who was chasing Alan, Billy, etc. in Jp 3. He won and only has a scar from that on his neck. He is a strong Spinosaur, and is the strongest Spinosaur on the island. If any of you watched JP 3 then you know what Matt's background is.

Last edited by MegaParasaur on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giganotosaurus
Advanced Tyrannosaurus
Advanced Tyrannosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Approved, although it can be a bit bigger, though. When i finish up with the Spinosaurus field guide submission, it canbe upgraded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Alright, because I was wondering why there was no Spinosaur and no T-Rex in the Field guide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters   

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1